SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does NOT represent me or anything associated with my blog. I DO NOT endorse anything that he claims.There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books! A message to Luigi: Please cease and desist contacting authors (or anyone) in my name or claiming to represent this reading challenge. You absolutely DO NOT.

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Read It Again, Sam 2022: My Sign-Up

 


I don't do a lot of re-reading, but it does seem that I wind up with at least a handful each year. So, I'm going to sign up for my Read It Again, Sam Challenge again (I've left this one alone for a while).
 
There are several levels (below) and the full rules may be found at the link above.
Déjà vu: Reread 4 books  
Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books  
Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books

I'm just going to go for Déjà vu: Reread 4 books. If I find myself doing more rereads, then I'll level up.

1. Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie (1/1/22)
2. The Price of the Phoenix by Sondra Marshak & Myrna Culbreath (1/4/22)
3. Easy to Kill by Agatha Christie (1/7/22)
4. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (1/9/22)
Déjà vu Complete!
5. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (1/20/22)
6. Star Trek: Voyage to Adventure by Michael J. Dodge (1/22/22)
7. Overture to Death by Ngaio Marsh (1/29/22)
8. Cut to the Quick by Kate Ross (1/31/22)
Feeling Nostalgic Complete!
9. Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L. Sayers (2/12/22)
10. Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie (2/16/22)
11. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers (2/19/22)
12. Clutch of Constables by Ngaio Marsh (2/20/22)
A Trip Down Memory Lane Complete!
13. The Five Red Herrings by Dorothy L. Sayers (2/24/22)
14. The Dishonest Murderer by Frances & Richard Lockridge (2/25/22)
15. A Broken Vessel by Kate Ross (2/27/22)
16. Whom the Gods Love by Kate Ross (3/8/22)
Living in the Past Complete!
17. Murder Roundabout by Richard Lockridge (3/12/22)
18. The Devil in Music by Kate Ross (3/13/22)
19. Death of an Angel by Frances & Richard Lockridge (3/14/22)
20. Inspector's Holiday by Richard Lockridge (3/15/22)
21. Have His Carcase by Dorothy L. Sayers (3/21/22)
22. Raisins & Almonds by Kerry Greenwood (4/30/22)
23. Flying Too High by Kerry Greenwood (5/2/22)
24. Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers (5/10/22)
Just Give Me a Time Machine Already Complete!





No comments: