For the Christmas Spirit Challenge, I signed up, as always, for the Mistletoe level (read two to four books. I have managed that--see below. I may read a few more Christmas-oriented books in the New Year...I have until January 6...but my commitment is made.
1. The Birds' Christmas Carol by Kate Douglas Wiggin (12/1/13)
2. The Finishing Stroke by Ellery Queen
3. A Christmas Promise by Anne Perry (12/20/13)
4. Maigret's Christmas by Georges Simenon (12/12/13)
5. The Big Eye by Max Ehrlich (12/27/13) [a slightly unconventional Christmas read]
I have also, with the completion of the Outdo Yourself Challenge, managed to meet my Goodreads challenge (181 books) and have completed all 34 challenges for my Reading Challenge Addict challenge. A very challenging year, indeed!