The What's in a Name Challenge (previously sponsored by Charlie at the Wormhole) and has passed on to Andrea at Carolina Book Nook. I have always enjoyed this one and since it was Andrea's first time hosting a challenge, I knew we all need to do our part and support her by joining in, right? Right! So, I did. And now I've completed the challenge!
Here are the categories and the books I read to complete them:
1. Precious stone: Mystery of the Emerald Buddha by Betty Cavanna (6/29/19)
2. Temperature: Death on a Warm Wind by Douglas Warner (5/8/19)
3. Month/Day: The March Hare Murders by Elizabeth Ferrars (4/23/19)
4.Meal: Death After Breakfast by Hugh Pentecost (8/10/19)
5. "Girl" or "Woman": A Girl of the Limberlost by Gene Stratton Porter (4/22/19)
6. "Of" AND "And": Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1/23/19)