I've been thinking for quite some time that I would like to reread (and read for the first time a couple that I've missed) the mysteries of Agatha Christie. This year I'm going to commit to Robin's Agatha Christie Perpetual Challenge over at 52 Books. It's a low-pressure, on-going challenge that simply asks the challenger to read three novels per year. I'm going to try to read them in chronological order. I am modifying the original challenge a bit--I will only be reading Christie's work. I most definitely will NOT be reading Sophie Hannah's version of Poirot and it is unlikely that I will read those by Charles Osbourne. If his novelizations of Christie's actual work are readily available to me, then I might. But I do not consider them part of my commitment for the challenge.
1. The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie (1/18/19)
2. The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie (1/25/19)
3. Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie (3/9/19)
Commitment Complete! Still Reading.
4. The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie (4/13/19)
5. Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie (5/12/19)
6. The Secret of Chimneys by Agatha Christie (6/6/19)
7. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd