Saturday, December 8, 2018

Challenge Complete: Monthly Key Word




Not having enough challenges to monitor, when the host/blog that sponsored the Monthly Key Word Challenge, appeared to abandon ship last year, I decided to post my own edition of the challenge. And, of course, I signed up for it--because obviously I need to do ALL the things. I may read that last book for December, but I have checked off at least one book for each month and my commitment is officially complete.

Here are the books read for the challenge:


January: The White Cottage Mystery by Margery Allingham (1/1/18)
February: The Pink Camellia by Temple Bailey (2/5/18)
March: Green for a Grave by Manning Lee Stokes (3/13/18)
April: Mrs. Mallory & the Lilies that Fester by Hazel Holt (4/13/18)
May: Death at the Dog by Joanna Cannan (5/4/18)
June: Some Beasts No More by Kenneth Giles (6/22/18)
July:  The Babes in the Wood by Ruth Rendell (7/22/18)
August: The Haunted Showboat by Carolyn Keene (8/2/18)
September: The House of Sudden Sleep by John Hawk (9/30/18)
October: What Beckoning Ghost by Douglas G. Browne (10/16/18)
              The Glass Mask by Lenore Glen Offord (10/21/18)
November: Death of My Aunt by C.H.B. Kitchin [Family--also "Kitchin" :-) ] (11/7/18)
                  Table D'Hote by Douglas Clark [Table] (11/14/18)
December: Death's Old Sweet Song by Jonathan Stagge (12/7/18)
                   The Bells of Old Bailey by Dorothy Bowers

No comments: