Wednesday, December 12, 2018

2019 Mount TBR Climbing Headquarters



Welcome to the Mount TBR Climbing Headquarters. Here you will find the original challenge post and each month I will enable a Monthly Review Link where posts for that month can be linked up. The link will be open for a while into the next month. If you miss posting a review to its particular month, then feel free to add it later. There will be also be a final wrap-up link for the prize drawing.

And, finally, I will include the links for 2019 until the wrap-up is closed and the prize has been offered.

Good Luck and Happy Climbing!

2019 Challenge
Original Challenge Post



January Reviews
February Reviews
March Reviews
April Reviews
May Reviews
June Reviews
July Reviews
August Reviews
September Reviews
October Reviews
November Reviews
December Reviews

Final Wrap-Up


2020 Challenge
Original Challenge Post 
Mount TBR 2020 Climbing Crew

January Reviews


6 comments:

Jemima Pett said...

Here we are, nearly at the end of the year, and I am on my 36th book. I'm really thrilled to have got here, since I've been 2 or 3 short of Mount Vancouver for the last two years. And this last one has been on my list since 2012, so I really must finish it before Big Ben strikes twelve...
Thanks for running this one!
Jemima

Bev Hankins said...

Glad you're all set to plant that flag on Vancouver! Hope to see you on the mountains in 2019.

Bethani Theresa said...

Good luck!

J.G. said...

I made it up Mt. Vancouver! Now I just have to write a jillion reviews before the year's end . . . .

Bev Hankins said...

YAY, J. G.!!!

J.G. said...

Looks like a year's worth of reviews will appear in November and December. I just love a good deadline! (Ha!)