Saturday, January 1, 2022
The 2022 TBR Pile Challenge
Here I go again...another challenge. But I have to do this one. Really. I always do the Roof Beam Reader's TBR Pile Challenge. He hasn't hosted it for a bit, but now that it's back. I have to do it.
Here's the main point: If you join the challenge, then you will commit to read 12 books (one for each month) from your TBR list. Each of these books must have been on your TBR list for AT LEAST one year. None of the books may have a publication date of 1/1/21 or later. Once you submit the list, you are committed to those books with two alternates (in case you just cannot finish one or two of the titles).
For the full run-down of the challenge details, hop over to Adam's blog (click on link above), read the rules, and join me in my quest to reduce the teetering stacks.
1. Fadeaway Girl by Martha Grimes  (1/2/22)
2. Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man by William Shatner with David Fisher  (2/4/22)
3. The Egyptologist by Arthur Phillips  (2/6/22)
4. Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s by Frederick Lewis Allen  (4/21/22)
5. The Ruby Raven by Michael Dahl  (1/19/22)
6. The Pocket Book of Popular Verse by Ted Maloney  (1/27/22)
7. The Price of the Phoenix by Sondra Marshak & Myrna Culbreath  (1/4/22)
8. What, Me, Mr. Mosely by John Greenwood  (1/17/22)
9. An Old Betrayal by Charles Finch  (1/29/22)
10. This Club Frowns on Murder by Albert Borowitz  (2/10/22)
11. The Golden Man by Frances & Richard Lockridge  (6/22/22)
12. Reliquary by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child  (5/19/22)
1. The Nine Billion Names of God by Arthur C. Clarke  (7/2/22)
2. Hans Brinker by Mary Mapes Dodge  (6/29/22)