Saturday, January 1, 2022

Vintage Scattergories 2022 Headquarters

 


Here you will find a link to the original challenge post. Also each month I will enable a Monthly Review link where review posts for the month can be linked up. With the linky provider I currently have, the review link will close on the last day of the month. But no worries--you are welcome to post any review from the previous month on the current linky. There will also be a Wrap-Up link enabled at the end of the year. The 2021 Challenge Wrap-Up link will be available until it closes.










4 comments:

Rick Mills said...

I humbly submit completion of all 40 gold categories. Here is my tracking page.

Bev Hankins said...

YAY! Rick, you may unleash the parade. I've got the giant bucket of confetti ready to throw around.

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I can't believe I forgot to sign up for 2022! What is worse, I thought I had! I just went to find my original post so I could work on some kind of wrap up post, only to realize I had never signed up. Wow. Where did this year go?

Bev Hankins said...

Well, Gilion--if you fulfilled the requirements, then you're welcome to submit your list of books read when I get the wrap-up post set (coming soon!).