Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Holiday Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at the Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is your top ten favorite holiday reads.



I'm giving this my own little twist and listing my top ten Christmas mysteries. Here we go, in no particular order:



1. Hercule Poirot's Christmas by Agatha Christie


2. Tied up in Tinsel by Ngaio Marsh


3. The Twelve Deaths of Christmas by Marion Babson


4. The Christmas Crimes at Puzzle Manor by Simon Brett



5. The Christmas Night Murder by Lee Harris



6. Shrouds of Holly by Kate Kingsbury


7. A Christmas Visitor by Anne Perry


8. Envious Casca by Georgette Heyer


9. The Twelve Crimes of Christmas by Waugh, Greenberg & Asimov (eds)



10 "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle





5 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Very creative list. I think you must love mysteries! Ha! (How did I guess?) My selections centered around books my family and I read aloud each year.
-Anne
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

Red said...

I'd love to check out the Poirot Christmas story! Great list

Bev Hankins said...

Yes, I do love me some mysteries. I could have doubled the list of holiday-themed crimes....

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I like how you listed ten Christmas mysteries!

Birdie said...

Oh my gosh, I did not know about some of these! I will have to check them out! I'm doing the Christmas Spirit Challenge, so I might manage to squeeze one in there. :D