Every week Larissa's Bookish Life hosts the Top 5 Sundays meme. Here's what you need to do:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme she chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)This week’s theme is Top Five Books That Should Be Made Into Movies!
1. The Lord Peter Wimsey books by Dorothy L Sayers. Now, I KNOW that the most of early books were done with Ian Carmichael in the role of Wimsey and then three of the Lord Peter/Harriet Vane books were done with Edward Petherbridge in the starring role. But these books have never been done right. By that, I mean starting with Whose Body? and ending with Busman's Honeymoon (neither of which have been properly filmed).
2. Gail Carriger's Parasol Protectorate series. I'm not big on paranormal, but I absolutely love Lady Alexia!
3. Edmund Cripin's mysteries with Gervase Fen. I'm a sucker for academic mysteries.
4. Kerry Greenwood's mysteries with Phryne Fisher--the grown-up's Nancy Drew.
5. The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl. I don't care if any of his other books get made into movies (I didn't like them so well), but the Dante book is brilliant.