Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meet Me On Monday (23)



Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them....but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and past into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along, click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two: One flatter as a base and one nice and fluffy to lay my head upon



2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
This year...my house. My parents will be coming here.


3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
Go to a party. Mainly because our house is just way to small to host one. If I could rent a place that didn't cost an arm and a leg, then I'd be all about throwing a party. (I enjoyed throwing a 40th b-day party for the hubby...we just had to rent space out at the local ball field).




4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own?
Four...maybe five. Not really into purses. I'm hard to please. It can't be too big, but it has to have room for a book. It has to have a certain amount of pockets....etc.



5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?
Salmon...grilled to perfection



4 comments:

Shawn said...

The Salmon looks perfect..we usually have salmon 3-4 time a month!

Shawn

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I like my pillows the same as you one smaller one for the bottom and one fluffy one to rest my head!
Have a great week!

kalea_kane said...

You rented a ball field for your hubby's 40th! Now THAT is a party! Have a lovely week!

Unknown said...

Hello from a fellow Beverly (not Bev). ;-)