Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"
Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"
To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.
This Week's Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of pie? Chocolate--made my my mom; 2nd choice made by my mom-in-law
2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving? No. Had the little light come on...but always made it to the gas station.
3. How many languages do you speak? Fluently? One--English. I took several years of French many moons ago, but the most I can say is My name is.... and Where is the bathroom. I can read it better than I can speak it. But not by much.
4. Do you take daily vitamins? One-a-Day Women's Vitamin
5. What is your worst eating habit? Too many nights eating out.