Thursday, November 18, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: The Borrowers


The week at Booking Through Thursday we're being quizzed on our book borrowing habits.

Who would you rather borrow from? Your Library? Or a Friend? (or don't your friends trust you enough to loan out books to you?) And DO you return the books you borrow?

I've never really thought about this. If a friend has a book I'd like to borrow, then I'll ask to borrow it. And, YES, I do return them. I wouldn't want anyone else to run off with my books, so I'm certainly not going to steal someone else's. But, as far as what I generally do, I borrow from the library way more than I do from friends.


1 comment:

CMash said...

I, too, return books unless otherwise stated. And I only loan out books of the ones I have read, just in case they don't find their way back.