Monday, November 29, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading?, a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what your are reading.


Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
Footsteps in the Dark by Georgette Heyer
A Blunt Instrument by Georgette Heyer
A Christmas Carol & Other Christmas Writings by Charles Dickens
A Christmas Grace by Anne Perry (finished just today)


Reading Now:
Miss Hildreth Wore Brown: Anecdotes of a Southern Belle by Olivia deBelle Byrd. Just received this review copy in the mail today. My very first review copy! I'm very excited. I've seen this mentioned on several blogs and thought it sounded good and Olivia contacted me to see if I'd like a chance to read and review. I jumped at it and will be jumping into it tonight. Hope to have a review coming at you soon.

Books that spark my interest:
Mistletoe Mysteries collected by Charlotte MacLeod (Christmas Challenge book)
Christmas Stalkings collected by Charlotte MacLeod (Christmas Challenge book)
A Foreign Affair by Caro Peacock
Death in Hellfire by Deryn Lake
Behold, a Mystery! by Joan Smith (which...if it takes long enough to get there, could count towards the Christmas Challenge, it's set in Regency England at Christmas time)
Deadman's Chest by Kerry Greenwood (the most recent Phryne Fisher--can't wait to start it!)

3 comments:

Nise' said...

Looks like you will complete your Christmas Challenge! Have a great week of reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I hope you are enjoying A Christmas Carol - I love that story! Have a super week :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! I just got the Miss Hildreth book in the mail today, too!

It does look good, doesn't it?

Thanks for visiting my blog.