Saturday, November 20, 2010

Five Question Friday (a little late)


I just found out about this meme through Violette over at The Mystery Bookshelf. It is hosted by the Five Crooked Halos Blog.

Questions for Friday, November 19th:
(Special thanks to Colleen, Sandy, Bethany, Adena, and a question from the deck of random question cards, for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

Holly Jolly Christmas (When I worked in retail, Burl Ives was Holly Jollying ALL the time. Drove me nuts.)


2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
Actually...we're very Victorian. We have separate rooms. He likes to sleep tropical & I prefer a chill in the air. We've never managed to find a temperature where we'll both be comfy enough to sleep well.

3. Have you ever had surgery?

Unfortunately. Oral surgery when I was in third grade (to "fix" a gap between my front teeth). Wisdom teeth out at 22. And two female-type surgeries.


4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

Early December...but I'm not sure I'm going to make it this year.


5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

A new house with a dedicated library room--built to specifications. And we'll throw in a spectacular audio/visual room for my hubby and son with the big screen tv, surround sound, sub-woofers (and sound-proofing so the neighbors won't complain and I can read in peace..lol).

No comments: