Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Read My Review: Coming of Age


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted by A Trillian Books. This week's theme is Coming of Age.


What you need to do:

*Find one of your reviews that fits this week's theme (new or old review).
*Leave your link with Mr. Linky at the bottom of A Trillion Books' post.
*Visit some of the other reviews and leave a "quality" comment (a couple of sentences).
*Grab the button and post about Read My Review.

I've chosen To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (click on title for the review). I certainly consider this a coming of age for Scout. And, if not for Scout, then certainly for me...even if I did just read it at the grand old age of 41. It certainly drove home a few eye-opening truths for me....truths that I was aware of, but could use Harper Lee's way of illuminating them.

No comments: