Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if the like your teaser!

Here's my teaser from Miss Hildreth Wore Brown: Anecdotes of a Southern Belle by Olivia deBelle Byrd (p. 73)

Like she said, a bargain is a bargain. And for Isabella a bargain is a bargain, whether it's for shoes or with God.

8 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

That's a great teaser. The author has an interesting name as well.

Lee
Tossing It Out

CMash said...

Good teaser...but don't think good for Isabella...bargaining with God?!
Congratulations on hosting your first 2011 Challenge. WTG!!! I am trying to pick challenges with greater thought for next year since I didn't even read one book in some that I had signed up for 2010. However, I will be your cheerleader and for those that are participating.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, that's a good one...I just received this book this week!

Here's my teaser:

(click my name)

SunnyReads said...

Sounds interesting! Bargaining for shoes is always a good thing...

Here's Mine:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday.html

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Tis true. I bargain is def a bargain!

UnRead Brains is a making it's debut appearance on the blog-o-sphere and the Tuesday Teaser. Stop by anytime.

Black Disaster Fairy.
http://unreadbrains.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Ha! Love it :)

Here's mine:
http://theopeninglines.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-1130-brave.html

Audra said...

I love your teaser -- that's a hoot! I love it -- I'm going to look for this book now!

fredamans said...

Cute!
I have this book.