Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Reminder: My Reader's Block Sponsored Challenges for 2021

The final days of 2020 are upon us and as we wrap up the reading year (and, if you're anything like me, dashing madly through books trying to finish off those last remaining challenges), it's time to also look ahead to the reading fun waiting for us in the New Year. I just wanted to remind my faithful challengers that the new posts for my regular Reader's Block Challenges went up at the end of October. And the Headquarters links in the sidebar also have links to the new year's challenges. In January, the Vintage Mystery Extravaganza will morph into the Vintage Mystery Scattergories. In the meantime, here's a handy list of each one. Come join me for new reading adventures in 2021!





















No comments: