Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT paricipants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

Here's mine from Publish & Be Murdered by Ruth Dudley Edwards (p. 31):

Ladies & gentlemen with brains are all the same, sir. Not much common sense, if you'll forgive me saying so. You have to keep an eye on them or you wouldn't know what they'd be up to.




5 comments:

Violet said...

This book is totally new to me. Thank you for sharing a teaser. :)

Mine is from Kelly Creagh's Nevermore

Sharon said...

This is a new-to-me book but I like that quote. It made me laugh!

CMash said...

I, along with Violet and Sharon, admit this is new to me. However, I will also add are the brains of women and men really the same?

fredamans said...

LOL @ CMash, Cheryl we are completely different in the brain dept....

Great teaser!

jlshall said...

Thanks for the great teaser! This one is going on my wish-list immediately!