Sunday, January 2, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (29)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? Nope. Just try to do the best I can every year.



2. What food item are you craving right now? Pizza. Really good, extra cheese, thin & crispy crust. Don't have that much anymore. Both the hubby and I have to watch our carbs and he can't do dairy.


3. When is your birthday? July 1 (Which also happens to be Canada Day)


4. What were you doing an hour ago? Reading

5. Last thing you cooked? Wheat pancakes and turkey sausage for the hubby and bacon, egg & cheese sandwiches for the son and me. We often do breakfast for dinner.


13 comments:

jules said...

I love breakfast for dinner....one of my favorites.

Helen Pigott said...

I love love love breakfast for dinner, its so filling and comforting.
Helen x
acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Red said...

I'm with you on the resolutions and I love the Calvin and Hobbes panel.

Kris said...

Breakfast for dinner - the best!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Breakfast for dinner is a favourite here too!
Have a great week!

Madeline said...

I LOVED the Calvin and Hobbes cartoon! Too cute!!!

I'm your newest follower!!!

Would love it if you followed back

http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

That pizza looks so good.

Empty Nester said...

Thin and crispy crust is THE BEST!

Unknown said...

I used the same cartoon for #1! Why fix something that ain't broke? ;-)

Laura J Harrison said...

July 1 is the 182nd day of the year too! Then there are 183 days remaining until the end of the year! (except for leap year)
Howdy
Meeting up on Monday.
I'm a follower.
Do drop by. Comments make me ☺ smile.
January is Pet Month on my blog. Big giveaway coming up for all pet products. I'm giving extra entries now until Jan. 17!
Laurie from
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com

Irene Palfy said...

Hihi - I love Calvin & Hobbes!!! So funny.. I made my first attempt to this meme - here:

http://some-special-treasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/meet-me-on-monday-29.html

Sue Jackson said...

Hi, Bev -

Thanks for stopping by my book blog last week and taking the time to comment. I was out of town, so I'm just now making the rounds to follow up!

I always do the What are you reading Monday meme, but I like this one, too. In fact, most of the things you posted today are weird little coincidences and commonalities with me! Let's see...I love Calvin & Hobbes, as do my sons - I think we have all the books here. I'm craving pizza, too...and I also can't have dairy, so this is a common craving for me!

My birthday is July 23, not too far from yours, and the picture you posted under question #4 hung in my childhood bedroom! Wild, huh?

Nice to get to know you!

Sue

Rebecca said...

Great answers! I love the Calvin comic, haha! Thanks for visiting my MMoM post. :D