Sunday, January 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (31)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
I generally have it in a dish (to be a good girl and not add extra calories)--but I love sugar cones (specially from places that fill the tip with chocolate!).


2. Do you read the newspaper daily? No, we only get the weekend edition of the newspaper.



3. Marinara or meat sauce? Meat sauce!



4. Last time you cried? I don't remember. I expect that's a good thing. Means I haven't been sad lately, right?


5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying? "I know." Spoken only as a teenage boy can speak it. It implies everything from "Mom, you're a nag" to "Do you really think I'm so stupid that I didn't know that?" Generally accompanied by eye rolling.





13 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Teenage boys always know what phrases to say to get under our skins! They're very good at it!
Have a great week!

shawiegirl said...

wooh,i would have to experience that yet,sooner or later! my eldest has just turned 8,but am praying he won't be adapting that phrase sooner soon! lol!have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Found you via Meet me on Monday
Now a follower.
Cute cartoon btw

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed your answers and funny pictures. My son's annoying phrase to me was Please don't preach to me. Teen son's are special. Doylene

kalea_kane said...

Oh man when I think of the "discussions" my 16-year-old son and I get into.

I wish we could get the weekend paper delivered. I hate going to the store on Sundays.

Hope you are having a great 2011!

Bitsy Bling Books said...

I wish I got a "I know" from my teen son. I get something that is more like a caveman grunt as a response. I find myself chasing him through the house asking, 'does that mean yes, or no?' I don't speak grunt.

Helen Pigott said...

Just saying 'Hi' whilst hopping on by.
Please pop by and say 'Hi' too.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love that cartoon! Good for you on not remembering the last time you cried. That's always a good thing!

Marie said...

I already get the occasional eye roll and the "I know" statement from my daughter -- she's 8 going on 15 some days -- sigh.

Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I am following you back and enjoying my visit!

Pain SUX said...

Currently I have three teens, two are boys...and my oh my, can they come up with some annoying sayings...but mostly it's their tone of voice when saying it that makes me irritated.

~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com

jules said...

I remember when our kids were in the "I know" stage.....it's quite annoying.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm a new follower from the Meet Me Monday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please stop by my blog and follow me back and read my answers.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a great week,
Ellie

Liian said...

Hi! I love your blog. :)) If you got a minute please do check my blog and follow me. I'd really appreciate it.

http://hereonmyblog.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot! :)))