Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (33)

Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. What do you put on your hot dog? Generally...ketchup and just a hint of mustard. But for preference coney sauce...good and meaty...with cheese!



2. Do you play Sudoku? Occasionally. A good friend of mine suggested it to me. But honestly, I prefer word games...like Find-A-Word or Fill-It-Ins.
3. What is your favorite vegetable? While I do like vegetables...at least enough to eat them, I'm not really sure that I have a favorite. Um. Maybe cucumbers? In vinegar with onions. Yeah. I'll take that.



4. Do you color your hair? Nope. What you see is what you get--only a bit more silver in those locks. (And, yes, this is really me)



5. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Cold Water Creek. Hands down.



10 comments:

Nicole said...

Love Coldwater Creek! Thanks for stopping by!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Just stopping by from the blog hop. I love cucumbers & onions soaked in vinegar. I usually add tomatoes as well.
Have a great week!

Playing Librarian said...

I love my hotdog with ketchup and mustard too!
Here's my answers:
http://www.playinglibrarian.com/2011/01/meet-me-on-monday-1.html

Anonymous said...

My mom always orders those clothes from their catalog but I went into an actual Coldwater Creek store over Christmas. Pretty nice stuff. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

Coldwater Creek! Love them--especially the outlet at Myrtle Beach! I spent less than $100 there once and got over $500 worth of merchandise!

dtbrents said...

I have some Cold Water Creek clothes. They last a long time. I'm wanting to let my hair go natural. I cut it off real short to get a good start. I love my dark brown hair so it scares me a little. You are brave or were blond. I pray you will have a great week. Doylene

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I've just started looking at Coldwater Creek - haven't bought anything yet but a few pieces did reach out to me when I was walking through. There is an outlet not too far from me and I could see myself shopping there :-D

Demitria said...

Chili cheese dogs all the way!

New follower...

demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

Helen Pigott said...

Hi,
Just popped by via MMOM to read your answers.
Hope you have a lovely week.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Buffy said...

Fun! I haven't tried this one before today. :)