Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Life in Books (2010)

Saw this over at Roof Beam Reader and decided I just had to do it to (I'm so easily influenced...).

So, here's my life described by the book titles I've read in 2010:


Describe Yourself: One Step Behind (by Henning Mankell)
How do you feel: Frog in the Throat by (Elizabeth Ferrars)
Describe where you currently live: The House on the Strand (by Daphne du Maurier)
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Oxford & Cambridge (by Christopher Brooke)
Your favorite form of transportation: Gently Floating by Alan Hunter
Your best friend(s) is/are: The Bohemian Girl (by Kenneth Cameron) AND A Masculine Ending (by Joan Smith)
You and your friends are: [A] Hive of Suspects (by Sheila Pim)
What's the weather like: Season of Snows & Sins (by Patricia Moyes)
Favorite time of day: London After Midnight (edited by Peter Haining)
What is life to you: [A] Puzzle for Fools (by Patrick Quentin)
Your fear: Some Things Fierce & Fatal (edited by Joan Kahn)
What is the best advice you have to give: Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (by Sarah MacLean)
Thought for the Day: Do Butlers Burgle Banks? (by P. G. Wodehouse)
How I would like to die: Written Out (by David Armstrong)
My soul's present condition: Angel With Two Faces (by Nicola Upson)


3 comments:

Roof Beam Reader said...

This one is great ->

You and your friends are: [A] Hive of Suspects

Sounds like me and my friends, too! Haha

jlshall said...

"London After Midnight" - that would be my favorite time, too. Or London anytime!

Tasha said...

I like your favorite form of transportation!