I don't tend to make resolutions. I find that it's so easy to break them. But here are some items that I've thought about:
1. Read more of the books that have been on my TBR list (particularly those that I own) that have been on there for eons. Some of them have been on the list for at least 20-25 years.
2. Read more books that are NOT mysteries. I didn't do too badly last year (challenges helped with that). But I do tend to overload on mysteries...and there are other books on the TBR list that aren't mysteries.
3. Choose my challenges wisely. I've really tried to do this. Most of the challenges I've signed up for will help me with number one.
4. Try to comment more on sites I visit. And to leave more thoughtful and insightful comments.
5. Since writing was mentioned...get back to my novel-in-progress and do the re-writes that I know need doing. Don't just change a word here and there, Bev. Really sit down and cut what needs cutting and add those scenes that you've had simmering for a while!
Well, that's it. Can't manage ten this times. Five will have to do.