Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday she will post five
get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"

To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.


Here are today's questions and my answers:

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home? Two. And I rarely use them. Everything I watch is pre-recorded, but there are so many other things I'd rather do. Like read. Or work on my own novel. Or scrapbook. Or read. Or listen to music. Or read...(you get the idea).

2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)? Lamp. Clock/Radio/CD Player. Papers I need to take care of. TBR books--plus current read.

3. How many pair of shoes do you own? Without going to the closet to count? Hmmm. Possibly 12-15.

4. Can you change a flat tire? In theory, yes. My dad made me learn and demonstrate before I was allowed to drive on my own. In actuality...it's been so long since I used the skill, I don't know.

5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats? Either and both...at the proper time. If I have to choose, then I lean towards sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

New follower, found you via Meet Me On Monday.

kalea_kane said...

Hi! I am a new follower from Meet Me On Monday. I am noticing that a lot of daddies made sure their children knew how to change a tire before they get their license. I may have to keep that in mind for my son. :)

Have a great day!

Jenny Girl said...

This meme is a great idea. I will be sure to check this it next week. Lovely getting to know you.

CMash said...

I thought I was the only one that doesn't watch tv. I have the tv on during the day to a 24/7 cable news station volume low, more listening in the background ever since 9/11. I couldn't tell you 1 show I have watched this week at night. Sorry that I missed that you were participaing in this meme yesterday. Fun one, isn't it.
CMash

Karen and Gerard said...

I just found out about this meme so plan to participate tomorrow.

We only have 2 TVs unless you count our outdated one that we just use for DVDs and VHS tapes.

I have 4 pairs of shoes.

We don't have a nightstand.

We call AAA when we need a tire changed--I wouldn't trust either of us to do it right, although I think I have the knowledge as to how to do it. I skipped Driver's Ed class that day when they taught us how to do it.

Prefer sweets any day!