Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WWW Wednesdays: Whatcha Reading?


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To Play along, just answer the following three questios...



*What are you currently reading?
*What did you rencently finish reading?
*What do yo think you'll read next?



Current Read: The Divine Comedy: Hell by Dante Alighieri (trans by Dorothy L Sayers). With Virgil, the ultimate tour guide, in the lead, I'm going to follow Dante as he plunges through the circles of Hell...checking out the heretics and pagans, gluttons and seducers.




Recently Finished: Lady Fortescue Steps Out by Marion Chesney (click title for review). The unconventional life of poor relations in Regency England. Normally poor relations are shuffled around among the more prosperous of the family often destined to be companions to demanding elderly women. Lady Fortescue comes up with a daring plan to start a hotel run by poor relations like herself.




Up Next: The Divine Comedy: Purgatory by Dante Alighieri (trans by Dorothy L Sayers). I plan to continue my journey through Dante's Christian allegory.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Interesting books.

Here's my WWW.

CMash said...

Interesting books. Wish I could get interested in historical novels, but just can't.
CMash

Anne said...

The books look challenging. =)

My WWW.

shaunesay said...

I've often thought about reading some Dante, is it difficult going?

My here is my WWW