Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hop to It!


Time once again for the Friday Book Blogger Hop (although it's not quite Friday where I'm at...). The Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books and this week bloggers are asked to link up their favorite review so fellowhoppers can stop by and check 'em out. Click on the link and set yourself up for some blog-hoppin' fun!

I had a hard time choosing this week. I wasn't sure if I should go for my review of Damnation Alley or Robert F. Kennedy: A Memoir. I finally decided on the Roger Zelazny science fiction classic, but you can check them both out from here.

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to enter!
~Inspired Kathy
Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

Elizabeth said...

thanks so much for the award! I linked back to you in my post =]

Kristin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I had a hard time deciding which review to link on mine, too - I've read so many good books lately!

Happy Friday!

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Thanks for stopping on by my blog :)

I have not read either of the books you linked too. Great reveiws. I like finding new books.

Black Disaster Fairy

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com