Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Monday: What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading, a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Here's mine:

Books Read Last Week:
Strong Poison by Dorothy L Sayers
Soulless by Gail Carriger
The Divine Comedy II: Purgatory by Dante Alighieri (trans Dorothy L Sayers)
Cat Among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie

Books I'm Reading Now:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Books that spark my interest this week:
The Divine Comedy III: Paradise by Dante Alighieri (trans Sayers & Barbara Reynolds)
Madam Crowl's Ghost & Other Stories by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
(I'm still determined to get to these first two)
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Miss Tonks Turns to Crime by Marion Chesney

6 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I really need to make some time to try out some of the classics like Austen!

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Jennifer said...

Dante, Christie and Sayers are all fav's of mine. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-11.html

Suzanne said...

It took me about five tries to get through Jane Eyre, but I am so glad I did. I hope you enjoy it.

Bev Hankins said...

@Suzanne: I am rereading Jane Eyre...for a couple of reading challenges. About a third of the way through and liking it every bit as much as the first time.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I tried to read Jane Eyre once and I just couldnt get into it. Everyone says it is so wonderful - I must try again. :)

Have a great week!

jlshall said...

You had a great reading week - Dorothy L. Sayers and Agatha Christie in one week is very cool! I really need to give Jane Eyre another try - I was never able to get all the way through that one.