Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Day & Night


This week's Booking Through Thursday question is short and to the point:

Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

My answer is short and sweet as well....No. To elaborate: the only reason I might is if I read horror or intense thrillers or really bloody/gory murder mysteries. As a general rule, I don't read that sort of thing. I will read whatever I happen to be reading whenever I can snag the time to read--day, night, lunch, breaks, whenever.

6 comments:

Trish said...

I know what you mean about the thrillers - I have fallen into that trap and had trouble getting to sleep because my mind is racing!

Red said...

I'm with you, I don't divide my books based on the time of day. I'll read whatever I have whenever I get a chance. I never really thought of having "day books" and "night books"

DizzyC said...

If I am reading a very emotionally sad story or one that is scary I will not read it in bed. I opt for chick lit then.
I know I'm a scaredy cat!

carol :)

gautami tripathy said...

I read whatever I am reading anytime!

Here is my Day and Night reply!

Lori said...

I don't divide my books by day or night. Here is my answer for Booking Through Thursday.

jlshall said...

I'm a whatever-whenever reader, too! But I do sort of try to keep the really scary stuff away from bedtime.