Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays

MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.Link*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.

Here's mine from The Chinese Bell Murders by Robert Van Gulik (p. 48):

Thus I must inform you that it may take some time before I can close this case. Let me assure you, however, that justice will be done and that the murder of your daughter Pure Jade will be avenged.

4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

How sad to lose the daughter.

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-legend-and-murder-past.html

Elizabeth said...

Good teaser...Sounds like a good book...I love mysteries!

Vicki said...

Great teaser! I'll have to check into this book!
Here's Mine

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Thank you for introducing me to this author with your teaser. Sounds interesting!
My teaser is here:
http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-27.html