Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Reading Wrap Up


Here I am again to check up on reading statistics. This is what the month of November looked like:

Total Books Read: 16 (Up a bit from last month...still don't know how I'm going to finish my remaining challenges)
Total Pages: 4264

Percentage by Female Authors: 63%

Percentage by US Authors: 31%
Percentage by non-US/non-British Authors: 6%
Percentage Mystery: 63%
Percentage Fiction: 88%
Percentage written 2000+: 6%
Percentage of Rereads: 38%
Percentage Read for Challenges: 100% {It's easy to have every book count for a challenge when you sign up for the Out Do Yourself Challenge. Every book I read counts towards my goal of 220 books read in 2011}

Number of Challenges fulfilled so far: 23 (67%)

3 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy December reading!

Red said...

Great stats, yet again! How much more do you have to go for your remaining challenges?

Bev Hankins said...

@Red...well for most of them not many. BUT if I'm going to meet my Outdo Yourself & Goodreads Challenges, then something like 25 more books...in about that many days.