Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mystery and Suspense Challenge 2012


BOOK CHICK CITY

I didn't catch this one in time in 2011, but I read more than enough mysteries and suspense to add this one to my challenge addiction...er...list. Yea, that's the word...list. The rules are pretty simple...you have to read at least 12 mystery/suspense books in 2012. You have to post about your challenge, and you have to post the button on your blog (the button will go up as soon as I clean house at the end of 2011--replacing all current challenges with the buttons for 2012). That's the basics. For full details hop over to Book Chick City using the link above. I'll add my books as I go (or perhaps in the next day or two when I have more time to sit down and look at what I've got planned for 2012).


1. The Problem of the Green Capsule by John Dickson Carr (1/7/12)
2. The Black Seven by Carol Kendall (1/29/12)
3. The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/5/12)
4. The Red Lamp by Mary Roberts Rinehart (2/7/12)
5. Nothing Can Rescue Me by Elizabeth Daly (2/18/12)
6. A Spark of Death by Bernadette Pajer (2/19/12)
7. The Yellow Room by Mary Roberts Rinehart (2/27/12)
8. The Greenwell Mystery by E. C. R. Lorac (3/3/12)
9. Champagne for One by Rex Stout (3/5/12)
10. Dead as a Dinosaur by Frances & Richard Lockridge (3/8/12)
11. Hare Sitting Up by Michael Innes (3/9/12)
12. The Murder at the Stork Club by Vera Caspary (3/10/12)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hi there! I've signed up for this challenge too. I've recently started a culinary cozy mystery review site, so hopefully this little challenge will jump start things. Feel free to stop by at http://culinarycozies.blogspot.com/

I'm glad I stopped by your blog. It looks great. I will "follow" after I post this. Have a great weekend!