Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Life in Books 2011

I did this wrap-up post last year and decided that it was worth another go-round. If anybody knows of a different set of questions for 2011, I'd love to do that one too....

But here is my life in 2011, using the books I've read this year.


Describe myself:
The Girl in Blue by P. G. Wodehouse
How do I feel: All Booked Up by Terrie Curran
Describe where I currently live:
We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson
If I could go anywhere, where I would go: (on a) Fantastic Voyage by Isaac Asimov
My favorite form of transportation:
Parnassus on Wheels by Christopher Morley
My best friend(s) is/are:
Third Girl by Agatha Christie and The Man on the Balcony by Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö
My friends and I are:
The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman and quite possibly Hot & Bothered by Jane Isenberg OR even Loose Cannons: Devastating Dish from the World's Wildest Women by Autumn Stephen
What's the weather like: March Violets by Philip Kerr
Favorite Time of Day:
Gaudy Night by Dorothy L Sayers
What is life to you:
A Question of Proof by Nicholas Blak
You fear: (the) Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker
What is the best advice you have to give: Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury
Thought for the day: How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe by Charles Yu
How I would like to die: Death in the Garden by Elizabeth Ironside
My soul's present condition: Queen of the Flowers by Kerry Greenwood

4 comments:

Jenners said...

Oh I love these!! It is funny how some titles work so well and amusingly to answer the questions.

neer said...

I second Jenners.

srivalli said...

I love these too. I did something like this sometime back. Here is mine
http://srivallip.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-life-as-book-2011.html

Sherrie said...

Hi Bev,
They all sound like great books. I'll be checking out some of them. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books