Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Merry Christmas

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click picture for close-up).


Merry Christmas....from my son (in 2003) and his friend, Riley.


13 comments:

bermudaonion said...

He's a cutie! Merry Christmas to you!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love looking back on wonderful holiday moments like this one! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

A great shot of a handsome young man! Thanks for stopping by...Hope you & your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Alyce said...

So sweet! Merry Christmas!

Nise' said...

Merry Christmas!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

How old is your son now? I bet he is a handsome guy!

Merry Christmas!

Bev Hankins said...

Anne: He's 19 (and would probably roll his eyes at me if he knew I posted this...lol).

Helen's Book Blog said...

Riley is quite the colorful bear! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday this year

neer said...

How cute. Wishing you and your family a merry X'mas. May you all have a wonderful time together.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Cute shot. It's fun to look back at holiday photos from the past.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Fin pick and a great idea! Merry Christmas!

Paulita said...

I bet he looks very different today. My sons are 18 and 15 now and boy have they changed since 2003. Still fun sometimes though. Merry Christmas. Here's Mine

Carol said...

How lovely. I remember the beanies craze.

All the best for 2012!

carol