Friday, December 30, 2011

Another "Life in Books" for 2011

srvalli from Valli's Book Den stopped by my first listing and told me about this list that was found earlier this year over at Pop Culture Nerd. And for those who wish to take part, all you have to do is finish the sentences Pop Culture Nerd has come up with using the title of the books you have read this year. And I just had to do this one too....

Here is My life as a Book

One time at band/summer camp, I: did The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell
Weekends at my house are: A Family Affair by Rex Stout
My neighbor is: The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
My (ex) boss is:The Giant Rat of Sumatra by Richard L Boyer
My ex was: a Beast in View by Margaret Millar
My superhero secret identity is: The Last Defender of Camelot by Roger Zelazny
You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry because: I am the Lord of Misrule by Jaimy Gordon
I’d win a gold medal in:The Lost Art of Reading: Why Books Matter in a Distracted Time by David L. Ulin
I’d pay good money for: The Trail of the Red Diamonds by L. Ron Hubbard
If I were president, I would: do Something New by P. G. Wodehouse
When I don’t have good books, I: Panic in Box C by John Dickson Carr
Loud talkers at the movies should: take The Shortest Way to Hades by Sarah Caudwell


No comments: