Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Secret Santa: 12 Days of Christmas


On the Third Day After Christmas my Secret Santa* gave to me.....


The Man Who Knew Too Much...


The Distant Hours by Kate Morton

And a lovely box of Chocolate Candy!


*As you may recall my Secret Santa, Sheila, from The Broke & the Bookish's Christmas Gift Exchange, sent me a huge box full of goodies--with the stipulation that I be a good girl and open the gifts in order in the twelve days following Christmas. You don't know how hard it was for me to wait to open these! And now you all get to watch and see what kind of treasures I unwrap.


2 comments:

carol said...

You have an awesome Secret Santa!

Bev Hankins said...

I do, I do!

And now, I'm going to have to participate next year (not that I wasn't going to) just so I can pay this extraordinary Secret Santa-ing forward...