Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa: Present Bonanza!




So, back in November Jamie & company over at The Broke and the Bookish announced that we could participate in this year's Secret Santa. I had so much fun with it last year that I signed right up again. I sent my package out to my Secret Santa friend on December 3rd (hope it got there safely!!!)....and guess what arrived in MY mailbox today. Yep--my Secret Santa package. Sheila Gallagher is an angel....or a devil. I'm not sure which.

You see, she sent me an amazingly heavy box stuffed full of wrapped goodies. That makes her an angel. BUT she also numbered the presents and sent a little instruction sheet with the gifts. She has put me on my honor to follow the "Twelve Days of Christmas" gift opening instructions....starting December 26th!!! Which means that I have to have this pile of goodies




staring at me for Eleven. More. Days. That makes her a devil. I don't know if I can stand it. But, Sheila, I promise I'll be a good girl and wait till the 26th. After all, Santa is watching me. :-)

Thank you, Sheila! I will post future updates as I unwrap my goodies.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a cool idea! I don't know if I would have the patience to wait until the 26th.

Happy Holidays!

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

I'm not sure I would have the patience either, but it sure will be fun to see what's inside them!