SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

What Kind of Reader Are You?

This was a fun little quiz! Found it at Katie's place (A Few More Pages)

What Kind of Reader Are YOU?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, I was an obsessive-compulsive bookworm, which I think might have been a bit extreme.
Thanks for the fun!!

Bev Hankins said...

I actually think I SHOULD have been an obsessive-compulsive bookworm. Lol.

J F Norris said...

I thought for sure I'd come out a book snob, but I ended up a Dedicated Reader. My scores were a mix of book snob, obsessive compulsive and literate good citizen. I had to choose answers that would skew it toward my offbeat tastes and my overcrowded house in which books have ocmpletely taken over.

Penny said...

Apparently I'm an obsessive-compulsive bookworm! (Actually, I think anyone who knows me would have worked that out, but it was fun doing the quiz!)