Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (53)

Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post four get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

Java just started this back up recently and I'm jumping back in.

This Week's Questions:

1. The thing that scares me the most is __________? Losing someone I love.
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies? Absolutely NOT. Not a fan of nuts in much of anything, actually. I like nuts, just not in things.
3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room? Um. Probably just about anything recent. I'm not a TV watcher anymore.
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? No Pulp! I don't like floaty things in my drinks.
5. Who do you miss the most? Someone who's no longer with us: My Grandma Ingols. Folks who are still here--but not HERE: Paula and Nikki--two of the friends I've had the longest.

5 comments:

Cami said...

"Floaty things in my drinks"

Hehe. You're too cute! I'd have to agree :)

Happy Monday, Bev! Hope it's great!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Anonymous said...

"Floaty things in my drink", that's a good way to describe it.
I however love the floaty things and nuts in almost everything :-)

Anonymous said...

I found the tv one hard too as don't really watch it.

Yvonne said...

We have many of the same answers! Have a great week!

Becky Davis said...

following you on gfc. I like just having the tv on basically for the noise. I live a lone so it's great to have that as a distraction.
http://www.dutchgirlsfavoritethings.com