SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Hard Choices

btt button
Our question this week: What’s the hardest/most challenging book you’ve ever read? Was it worth the effort? Did you read it by choice or was it an assignment/obligation?
Winner of the hardest/most challenging book I ever loved: Intruder in the Dust by William Faulkner. I read it by choice. I'd never read any Faulkner and I decided it was about time I did. I hate stream of consciousness writing. I struggled through every moment...but it was definitely worth it. Click title for review.

1 comment:

CMash said...

I am quite surprised seeing that you love classics that there would not be a one that you would struggle with.