Thursday, October 27, 2011

Theme Thursday: Ending Words

Hosted by Reading Between the Pages

Rules
*A theme will be posted each week on Thursday
*Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from your current book that features the theme
*Post it and don't forget to mention the author and title of the book
*Event is open for the whole week
*Link back to Reading Between the Pages

This week's theme is Ending Words (Pick two snippets that have words with matching endings; i.e. if one has wife, the other should have knife, gaffe, etc.)

Here's mine from Let's All Kill Constance by Ray Bradbury (p. 84):

"Once there were real tourists. Now it's torn shirts."


2 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, I like yours...I had a hard time finding mine.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

kavyen said...

I like yours... and you even got them from a single sentence. How cool is that? I thought this week was easy but barely anyone participated.. maybe it was not as easy as expected :)