Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dueling Monsters 2011: Wells vs. Lovecraft


Yes. I know. Another challenge. And I have about 15 days to complete it. What am I thinking?

That I'm a challenge addict. That's what I'm thinking. And I'd be right.

So....here's the deal. Last year I joined in with Heather at 30+...A Lifetime of Books and Fizzy Thoughts as we tried to decide who was the bigger baddie: Mr. Hyde or Dorian Gray. This year Dueling Monsters is putting The Island of Dr. Moreau by H. G. Wells up against The Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft. And may the worst nightmare win! (You could also say that this is the battle of "initials guys.")

It's a bit late to join in but...if you'd like you can go ahead and choose sides or you can try to read both and then give your verdict at the end. That's what I'm shooting for...'cause I'm a glutton for punishment. Or a bit crazy. Whatever. General info may be found by clicking "Dueling Monsters" above. To sign in for either (or both books) click on the respective titles.

Gotta go now. I have a couple of books to read.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! R U Serious? I thought I was bad!

Bev Hankins said...

Yeah...I'm addicted. We knew that. But I had so much fun with this one last year--I couldn't pass it up.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

So glad you're joining us again this year!