Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Happy Halloween

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click picture for close-up.)


My little fireman...


Halloween 1996


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the Jack-o-Lanterns!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, he looks very happy with his costume and pumpkins. Thanks for sharing!

Here's MY SATURDAY SNAPSHOT and
MY WEBSITE

Helen's Book Blog said...

The fireman costume is adorable!

JLS Hall said...

What a cutie! And great carving on those pumpkins!

Alyce said...

Very sweet photos!

Anonymous said...

the beauty of Halloween is the scariest things are funny.
Of course the funny things can be scary.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos, and I really like the carved pumpkins.

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Cute! The children dressing up in costume is my favorite part of Halloween.

Vicki said...

How cute!!
Here's My Photo

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Oh, I love these pics!

Trish said...

Ha! Great pumpkins, too :)

bermudaonion said...

That makes me think of our nephew. He used to love to dress up as a fireman and now he's a volunteer fire fighter. Great photos!

Peppermint Ph.D. said...

Mine dressed up like kitty cats for years! I love looking back at all the pics over the years ...watching them grow :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the cutie pies in their costumes. He looks so happy!

Staci said...

Check out his happy face! I miss those days!

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

Cute photos!!

Esme said...

I love these photos. Very sweet.

Marie said...

Great costume and jack-o-lanterns! Cute.