Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: October 15

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click picture for close-up.)


In honor of the season....My little pirate captain back in 1995. At the time, he was all pirates, all the time. My mom made the pirate coat for him and he wore it for what seemed like forever after Halloween was over.


Link

12 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

Argghhh....That's so cute! Thanks for stopping by today.

bermudaonion said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable!!

Trish said...

Heee how fun! My boys all had a pirate phase, too.

Vicki said...

He's so cute!!
Here's Mine

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

He's an adorable little pirate. I enjoy being home on Halloween so I can watch all the little ones with their cute costumes.

Paulita said...

Ah, for those days, huh? Tonight my boys are fighting about their outfits again, as they get ready for homecoming. Wish they could go as pirates. Here's Mine

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Isn't he the cutest pirate? And no "Jack Sparrow" dreadlocks. LOL

Helen's Book Blog said...

I love it when kids take a costume and make it part of their regular wardrobe. My daughter wore ballerina clothes everywhere we went for over a year

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love the costumes that someone makes...my grandson Noah loves his costumes so much, too, that he used to wear them all the time after Halloween was over!

Oh, those were the days!

Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Irene said...

Love it! He could be an extra on Pirates of the Caribbean.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

So cute. I bet he loves when he sees it now as a young man...LOL

Alyce said...

That is such a cool pirate coat! I never would have guessed that it was homemade.