Friday, July 1, 2011

June Reading Wrap Up


I'm still keeping up with my love of lists and keeping track of all sorts of things (especially bookish things), so here are the vital statistics for the month of June:

Total Books Read: 14 (that's way down...gonna have to pick up the pace to make my goal!)
Total Pages: 3099
Percentage by Female Authors: 43%
Percentage by US Authors: 43%
Percentage by non-US/non-British Authors: 14%
Percentage Fiction: 85%
Percentage written 2000+: 43% (this may be an all-time high for me)
Percentage of Rereads: 0%
Percentage Read for Challenges: 100%
Percentage Mystery: 43%

Number of Challenges fulfilled so far: Eleven!

I have also posted a couple of Best of 2011 (so far) lists:
Best Books of 2011 (so far)
Best Crime Fiction of 2011 (so far)


4 comments:

fredamans said...

You've done exceptionally well so far!
Happy July reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-monthly-news.html

Red said...

Congrats on finishing so many challenges! Do you have any reading goals for next month or just keep up with all of the challenge reading?

Bev Hankins said...

@Red: Just trying to keep up with my challenges. That's plenty to keep me busy. :-)

Julie said...

Wow! I could NEVER be this organized in my reading! :) ALL of your books were challenge books, too! WTG!