Saturday, July 2, 2011

Challenge Addict Checkpoint


YES !!! I AM A CHALLENGE ADDICT AND PROUD OF IT!!!


Now that we are half-way through the year, I thought I would take a moment and see where I'm at with all these challenges that my addiction has led me to sign up for. Here's the scoop on where things stand at the beginning of July:

Signed up for a total of 28 Challenges....so far. (Including the Challenge Addict Challenge) Yes, I said "so far"--I'm sure that there will be future challenges come along that will sing their siren song and lure me in.

I have completed 11 of them and have finished my initial commitment to a 12th. But I decided I hadn't had enough of Victorian Literature and upgraded to the next level. So I'm not officially done with that one yet.

The standings on the remaining challenges:

Gothic Challenge 70% complete
Take a Chance 3 70% complete
TBR 2011 58% complete
Outdo Yourself & Goodreads (same goal) 50% complete
Victorian Literature 70% complete (on upgraded level)
Georgette Heyer 67% complete
Off the Shelf 44% complete
P. G. Wodehouse 25% complete
Chunkster 50% complete
Baker Street 40% complete
A-Z Reading Challenge 77% complete
As My Whimsey Takes Me 20% complete
Books Won 25% complete
Classic Bribe 13% complete
Follow That Blurb 10% complete

Looks like I've still got plenty of reading to do for the rest of the year....


2 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Very impressive. I signed up for several challenges this year, but not as many as you, and I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I think that challenges help me focus my reading.

Julie said...

Oh, my gosh! You're doing GREAT! (Much better than I am, and I'm only signed up for 1/2 the challenges you are - LOL!)

Keep it up!