Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: July 9

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.




Here are some photos of the roses at the side of our house. A honeysuckle plant got itself transplanted here at some point....





16 comments:

Alyce said...

Those look so pretty together!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

It's like serendipity...the honeysuckle blooming amongst the roses. Lovely!

Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. I want to do the wine train again!

Jess - A Book Hoarder said...

So pretty, I love this time of year!

Yvette said...

There's just nothing like roses to make a house a home. :)

Beautiful.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Beautiful flowers!

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you sure do have a lot of blooms on that rose bush! I bet it not only looks love but smells lovely too.

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

I so miss the roses at my old house. It is too hot and there is no rain right now, so will have to wait until later to finally start a new rose bush.

Anonymous said...

I love the scent of honeysuckle. Beautiful roses!

Anonymous said...

Those are so lovely and I bet it smells glorious in that part of the yard. Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

Beautiful roses--and I can almost smell that honeysuckle! Yum!
*smiles*

Paulita said...

Gorgeous roses. My husband volunteers with the Sierra Club and they spend their time ripping out honeysuckle, which is an invasive specie. Bet it smells good though.

Trish said...

Gosh that all looks so . . . fragrant!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

The roses are lovely. I have a lot of flowers in my yard but roses always seem to elude me.

Jessie Harrell said...

lovely roses and very nice photos!

Cassie said...

I love roses ... I just seem to lack the knack to grow them!

Veens said...

Wow, it is a gorgeous pic :)