Monday, July 18, 2011

Blog Fest 2011: Wrap Up and Winners


Wow! Blog Fest 2011 is over already?! It seems like it just started. First, I want to thank A Journey of Books for sponsoring this terrific summer blog party. I don't know about you, but I've had a great time--visiting old friends, discovering new blogs, entering myself in drawings, and gaining almost 60 new followers! A BIG thank you to everyone for stopping by my blog!

And now on to the really important stuff: Who does the magic Custom Random Number Generator say are our winners? I throw in all the numbers (numbered by order of comment posting), the CRNG starts up, lights flash, there is much beeping and whirring, and.....the winner of Prize Package #1: The Amazon Gift Card is....... #6 Buffy from Situations Where You May Need It!!!! Let's have a big hand for Buffy!

And let's warm up the CRNG again....lights, beep, whirr.....and the winner of Prize Package #2: Set of four mysteries is..... #73 Maria!!!! Another big hand for Maria!

How exciting--One old follower (Buffy) and one new commenter (Maria)!

Emails are on the way to each winner. They will have 72 hours to confirm their prize.

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by on the Blog Fest. If you are a follower and didn't win, don't worry--another Prize Drawing is coming soon for all my followers. I said in the spring that I would hold a Follower Appreciation Giveaway once I reached 300. Thanks to all the new folks who came on board I'm now well on my way to 400. Sometime before the end of August I will be posting the giveaway....if I happen to reach 400 before the post goes up, I promise to make the prizes twice as nice!


***Both Winners have now confirmed with me. Thanks again to everyone who participated!


3 comments:

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Karen C said...

Congratulations!

Buffy said...

Thanks Bev! I have big plans for that g.c. after we move!!!!