Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading


Books Read Last Week (click on titles for review):
The Unfinished Clue by Georgette Heyer
The Angel's Game by
Carlos Ruiz Zafón
The Best of Mystery selected by Alfred Hitchcock
Hot & Bothered by Jane Isenberg
Roseanna by
Maj Sjöwall and Per Wahlöö

Currently Reading:
Robert Kennedy in His Own Words: The Unpublished Recollections of the Kennedy Years by Edwin O. Guthman & Jeffrey Shulman (eds): In these never-before-published transcripts of lively, extensive interviews originally recorded in the mid-1960s for the John F. Kennedy Library, Robert Kennedy explains his own role in his brother's administration, from the Bay of Pigs to the civil rights campaign to the early years of American involvement in Vietnam. This is a crucial document for understanding a turbulent and dramatic period of American history.


Books that spark my interest:
Seven Gothic Tales by Isak Dinesen
The Affair of the 39 Cufflinks by James Anderson
The White Woman on the Green Bicycle by Monique Roffey
The Case of the Deceiving Don by Carl Brookins

6 comments:

Joy Weese Moll said...

As celebration for the new Bloggers' Alliance of Nonfiction Devotees (http://nonfictiondevotees.tumblr.com/), I'm cheering on everyone's nonfiction reading today. So, yay for Robert Kennedy in His Own Words!

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks, Joy! I need to get busy on this one...it's been hanging out with me since the Fourth.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You had a busy reading week! NICE! Enjoy this week too!

Jennifer said...

The Kennedy book sounds right up my alley. Enjoy your week and your reading.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-47.html

dollycas aka Lori said...

I read some Jane Isenberg a few years back and really enjoyed them. I may have to revisit that series and see where I left off.

HAPPY READING!!!!

Patricia said...

Enjoy this next week of reading it sounds like last week was good.

I am a newbie to "What are you reading?"
I am following you now.
Come and see what I am reading.

http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/