Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: July 23

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.



We are dog-sitting at the moment. This is Collette. She belongs to my husband's mom and she stays with us every time hubby's mom & step-dad take a trip. She's quite the little sweetie!

17 comments:

Alyce said...

Aw! She's adorable!

lee / wild mountain said...

She has the perfect name!

Vicki said...

She's adorable!! I wouldn't want to give her back!
Here's My SS

Yvette said...

Oh Bev, she looks like a little love bug. :)

Harry Nicholson said...

I was once bitten by a poodle - though he was not pretty like this lady.

tea said...

She's beautiful. Happy Collette sitting.

Irene said...

She so adorable, I had a very faithful poodle in my teen years.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, she looks like a Collette! "Oui, oui, mademoiselle!"

Adorable...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

bermudaonion said...

Collette is beautiful! I bet you enjoy having her come to stay.

Lisa@ButteryBooks said...

Cute pup!

Helen's Book Blog said...

I have a white miniature poodle too! He is the sweetest dog ever and just wants to hang out with people all day

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

She looks very pampered :) cute

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful photo! Love it.

Here is my Saturday Snapshot post!

Anonymous said...

Collette looks like a spunky little princess! What a cutie! Happy dog-sitting!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Oh she's adorable! Reminds me of the little black poodle my mom had years ago.

Marie said...

Cute! She looks like a princess sitting on her throne. Have fun dog-sitting!

Louise said...

Collette is a perfect name for a poodle! She looks a pleasure to dog sit.